Artificial Intelligence is an engineering marvel in computer science that’s trained and taught to understand and mimic human conversation and behavior. Artificial Intelligence’s resultant behavior is a new intelligent machine that thinks, responds, and performs tasks just like humans, the exception here being that they are fed with data for the same. AI can perform highly technical, complex, and specialized tasks such as robotics, audio visual recognition, language processing and problem-solving, etc. Let us discuss more and go through Artificial Intelligence Review.
Thanks to the phenomenal growth in Computer Science, the application of AI can be used in various fields of R&D around the world.
Artificial Intelligence can’t be a synonym for Human Intelligence as of now, however, very soon it can start learning and thinking like humans, and in the near future and gradually might as well exceed human intelligence.
There are various factors for the growing popularity of Artificial intelligence;
- It solely focuses on perfection and acute precision to meet this perfection with maximized accuracy and minimized or rather ZERO errors directly co-relating to greater work efficiency.
- AI constantly analyzes more and deeper data for thoroughly valuable insights.
- It can enhance the capabilities of various devices with its smart algorithms like GPS, voice assistants, and home automation systems.
- AI can devour new input merely by assimilating progressive learning through correct algorithms.
Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing:
AI has the capability to create virtual simulation models that emulate the entire purchasing process through personalized recommendations based on machine learning technologies and constant interaction with virtual assistants. Most of the leading brands like Amazon are using Artificial Intelligence as a means to effectively connect to their customers by recommending products based on their previous purchases, views, and searches.
Along the same lines, we now have Marketing Automation like various CRMs which help us in managing and understanding data and provide smooth customer handling thus indicating a feel of incorporating Artificial Intelligence in various types of business.
These intelligent tools are self-evolving at such a pace, that they will soon reach a point wherein they will surpass the human mind in certain aspects.
How is revolutionizing Digital Marketing?
AI is practically everywhere, ranging from Google’s RankBrain and Voice search to personalized recommendations by Amazon, AI has revolutionized the face of the Digital landscape.
AI has a deeper insight backed with collaborated input and data analysis and this will be largely helpful in identifying marketing trends better than the human mind. The induction of AI into the business models can be helpful as this will incorporate Machine Learning to save time and resources.
- Helps You Understand Your clientele Better: AI can analyze data to easily predict the buying patterns and finalizing decisions of your target customers and also provide the audience with what they actually need and make their shopping experience seamless and fruitful..
- More Effective Marketing: AI’s data-driven analysis can now create a more effective and customer-oriented marketing strategy for your business.
- Increase Productivity: AI, you can automate a number of repetitive mundane tasks helping the business to focus on more productive and urgent pressing demands thus increasing the overall productivity. It’s an acceptable point by more than 51% of decision-makers around the world agree that the maximum cost reduction has happened in the areas where AI has been implemented increasing revenue generation, productivity and in turn, saving money.
- Increase ROI (Return on Investment): AI empowers decision-making to gauge the market situation by understanding the pulse of the buyer and creating better-performing content to reach the right set of audiences and thus guaranteeing the perfect ROI.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing:
Earlier Digital Marketers were hesitant to adapt to the AI Model of work and there were several apprehensions about the usage of AI in Digital Marketing. However, the positive changes brought about by AI and its direct correlation to the increase in business profits has erased all doubts and ambiguities for sure.
Generating Content – Machines can now create content as well as remove unwanted fake news based on data fed to them. Automated Journalism is now used by leading news agencies like BBC News, The New York Times, Washington Posts, and Facebook.
Product Recommendation and Content Curation- AI has gone one step ahead and started making recommendations for shopping and movie watching. If we select one movie or product, AI has got the ability to suggest similar products or similar genres of movies for us. It’s as if AI is studying our behavior and making a predictive analysis on the same. Something that will be easier for the lazier human race who takes so much time to decide what to buy and what not to buy.
Use of AI Chatbots – Service industries like banks, Schools, Colleges, etc have a known Problems database. If these known problems have an automated answer option, it can bring down the incoming call volumes seeking that query by almost 35%. This can help them cut extra working hours and use their staff to do better productive work. This feature of AI is called Chatbots has merely replaced humans physically chatting with their clients and is the new game-changer.
Web Design- It’s possible to have your website through the use of Grid, which uses Artificial Intelligence, and all this can be done without a programmer or a designer. It can actually make the website look professional in much less time and at an affordable price.
Predictive Analysis- Artificial Intelligence uses data to make probable future projections like Market trend analysis, Weather forecasts, IT service industry predictions, etc.
Digital Advertising- Digital Advertising is widely using Artificial Intelligence to ensure maximum success through social media platforms by evaluating their age, gender, and Location. This analysis will help to show them relevant ads, i.e. they get to see what they need to buy. It will reduce digital advertising waste and ensure that their spending delivers the best possible results.
Online Searches- New innovations like Amazon Echo, Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, and Google Home are based on AI and can perform searches just by voice command or pressing a button.
Email Marketing- Brands are customizing email delivery with the power of AI to personalize content based on customer behavior and preferences.
In Conclusion, Artificial Intelligence can benefit Digital Marketing by pushing the game further high to make it better and more effective.