In this article, we will walk through some main points to consider when selecting a gaming mouse and how to choose the best gaming mouse for beginners. Also, know more features and specifications about The Best Gaming mouse which we selected based on customer ratings and reviews.
Gaming Mouse Overview
While there are many types of gaming mice, the gaming mouse is a mouse that you purchase to play with friends or online gamers. So, it is a good tool to use to improve your hand-eye coordination, concentration, and ability to make fast and accurate shooting and shooting selections.
Gaming Mouse Features
The mouse should have a fast response time (around 200-400 milliseconds), accurate and precise tracking, and a comfortable design. Most high-end gaming mice also have some high-tech features. Tracking speed refers to how quickly the mouse moves and reports its distance to the cursor. This is a small consideration but might help when playing fast-paced first-person shooters.
- Panel Sensitivity
The size and distance to the surface of the mouse is the most important factor in measuring the sensitivity of the mouse. Generally, the faster the sensor is, the more precise the tracking. The larger the panel, the faster it responds. For instance, if you are using the Pc Mouse from HyperX, the pad is 80 inches, with an impressive max sensitivity of 16,000 dots per inch.
Gaming Mouse Types
Though we have discussed and discussed gaming mouse types, we will summarize all the different types of gaming mouse below:
- Single-Button Gaming Mouse
These types of gaming mice only have a single button that can be pressed with any pressure of your thumb. Generally, they can be used while playing any type of MOBA or FPS.
- Multi-button Gaming Mouse
These gaming mice have a bit more buttons to play the button sequences without pressing hard with the thumb. They are best suited for FPS games such as Counter-Strike and Call of Duty.
- Twist-o-Matic Gaming Mouse
This gaming mouse has its main sensor on one side, and on the opposite side, there are 9 buttons and a tiny trigger. In the inner part, there is a switch.
Here we selected the best 5 gaming mouse based on customer reviews and ratings.
1. Lenovo Legion M200 RGB Gaming Wired USB Mouse
- Comfort for playing: Sculpted for comfort and durability and lets you enjoy gaming for hours
- Intuitive and easy to set up: Enjoy a full gaming mouse experience with intuitive functionality requiring no specialized software.
- Level up your game: Enrich your game with a 5-button design mouse, 4-level DPI switch, and 7-color circulating backlight.
- Ambidextrous comfortable design: It is affordable in price but uncompromised in functionality and performance, Maximum Operating Temperature is 40 degrees Celsius (104 F)
Also read, Best keyboard for gaming budget
2. Zebronics Zeb-Transformer-M Optical USB Gaming Mouse
- Breathing LED: 7 colors
- Compact & Ergonomic Design
- High Precision
- Dedicated buttons for DPI, Forward & Backward
- Ergonomic Design: The transformer mouse comes with an ergonomic design that has a solid structure and high-quality buttons.
- Up to 3600 DPI: The mouse comes with 6 buttons and has a high optical sensor with a dedicated DPI switch that can toggle between 1000/1600/ 2400/ 3600 DPI.
- Multi-color LED Modes: ZEB-TRANSFORMER M has breathing LED modes, a sturdy 1.8-meter braided cable, and comes with a high-quality USB connector.
3. Ant Esports GM320 RGB Optical Wired Gaming Mouse
- 8 programmable buttons & Fire Button: support Macro editing, 8 mouse buttons can be programmed with Ant Esports easy-to-program gaming software. The rapid Fire button gives you the edge during intensive FPS battles. Great value FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games.
- RGB backlit for extreme gaming experience: Multicolour RGB lighting, Easily turns on and off the backlit or changes the color mode with the convenient switch at the bottom of the mouse. Plus, adopts an impressive optical gaming sensor, ensuring a quick switch to different games
- Excellent gaming performance with 12800 DPI and 4 polling rates: GM320 gaming mouse with default 4 DPI levels available from 1000 to 12800 DPI. Easily adjust to instantly match mouse speed to different games. polling rate is adjustable: 500Hz-1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement
- Ergonomic design: Ant Esports GM 320 with symmetrical & streamlined and provides a comfortable claw-grip design, for long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players. Excellent wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers.
4. Redgear A-15 Wired Gaming Mouse
- Multi-Programmable Buttons: The Redgear A15 is designed with multi-programmable buttons and also has a durable and semi-honeycomb design for a better grip.
- Up to 6400 DPI : With Redgear A15 you can experience a DPI change of up to 6400
- RGB Lighting: A15 comes equipped with customizable RGB mode
- It comes with a gaming-grade sensor for quick movements and reflexes. It also has extra durable switches and enhanced build quality to increase the durability of the mouse.
5. Logitech G G102 USB Light Sync Gaming Mouse
- Light sync RGB Color wave: Choose from vibrant animations, game- and media-driven settings, or program your own from approximately 16.8 million colors.
- Gaming-Grade Sensor: Get accurate cursor tracking and responsive performance thanks to a gaming-grade sensor. With adjustable sensitivity from 200-8,000 DPI, pick the right level that fits your play preference. Use Logitech G HUB software to program up to 5 presets.
- Tried And True Design: The classic six-button design provides both comfort and confidence so you can explore, cast spells, and play just like you want. Use Logitech G HUB software to assign in-game commands, system controls, or key binds to buttons and simplify your gameplay.
- Optimized Button Tensioning: Primary left and right buttons have a Logitech G exclusive metal spring button tensioning system which delivers precise button actuation and consistent experience—click after click.
- Set Your Sensitivity: G102 sensor is capable of sensitivity up to 8,000 DPI (dots per inch). G102 lets you choose sensitivity settings as easily as sliding a scroll bar. Set up to 5 levels and cycle through them with the press of a button. It’s great for games that have different modes or levels that might require more control, like a sniper scope or a speed-clicking level.
- 6 Customizable Buttons: Assign system commands, shortcut keys, and keyboard commands to the 6 buttons. You can also create powerful macros, which let you input sequences of commands in a row that executes every time you click the assigned button.
- Logitech G Hub Gaming Software: G102 is designed to work seamlessly in any system, but if you’re looking to fine-tune controls, free-to-download customization software is easy to use and set up. Logitech G HUB software is a complete customization suite that, lets you personalize lighting, sensitivity, and button commands on your G102 mouse.
- Onboard Memory: When you take your G102 with you, your custom settings can come along. By saving your preferences to the onboard memory using Logitech G HUB device settings you can use it on other computers with no need to install software or reconfigure your settings. Plug and play your way.
Main Points to Consider when Selecting a Gaming Mouse
When you choose a gaming mouse, your choice will determine how much input lag you face. This is the time delay between the time you press a button and the time the response is displayed on the display. If the lag is long and noticeable, the mouse is a high DPI.
The Best Gaming mouse
As you may already know, the best gaming mouse is the one that allows you to change or customize the mouse, and this is where we come up with The Best Gaming Mouse as it enables you to do both of these. Moreover, your choice of gaming mouse will determine whether you prefer smoothness or heavy and jerky, latency or lag, acceleration or low latency, maximum DPI or low DPI, and low bounce or maximum bounce. All these features are usually measured in DPI.
- You should make a decision based on these factors:
- Look and feel
- Quality of service
3 thoughts on “How To Choose The Best Gaming Mouse For Beginners”